Halo Quiz to Balance Units!
That stage is balancing! In order to balance the units we need your help! So basically in order to better understand what the community think is right - and the correct way for units to engage each other, I have compiled this list of questions which I would like people to answer!
By doing so you are assisting the development and helping shape a better and more true to halo gaming experience in the long run. Naturally the effort and long term goal of balancing units will be a long process which will hopefully make the game fairer and more enjoyable for all. However I imagine there will be various iterations of 'nerf and buff' as you can expect.
Anyway straight to it, if you could answer the questions below and if you feel like it - explain your reasoning then you will help us balance everything out! This is all in preparation for
- How many ODST's could a Spartan IV take down?
- Out of 10, how accurate is a Marine Warthog Rear gunner on a moving vehicle?
- Would a Scorpion destroy a pelican, or a pelican a scorpion?
- Out of 10,what is the chance of a Lone Wolf UNSC Marine taking down an elephant full of UNSC Marines?
- How many tanks would it take to take down Commander Sarah Palmer
- What could cause more damage, a Mantis or a Scorpion?
- What is the g;e chance of a Passenger on a mongoose firing a direct rocket at a marine from a medium distance?
- Could a tank destroy a SABRE (Assuming it was strafing[not in orbit]) or would a SABRE destroy a tank?
- Do 100 UNSC Marines destroy 10 ODST or vice versa?
- How accurate are ODSTs (out of 10)?
- What is the most formidable warthog gun? Chain,Rocket,Gauss?
Leave your comments below with your answers, or email them in!